Today is the day you honored me
With the first mark on my skin
Today is the day you loved me
Yet started another story to begin
The story of killing me deep inside
The story of making me realize
Today is the day you stole from me
You stole yourself, what irony
Today is the day I remember
I tried to pretend and act
But as a matter of fact
I failed and failed and failed again
Today is the day we fell apart
With love in both our hearts
Today is the day I will remember always
For I've survived those terrible days
Today is the 4th of May.
Err. Yeah.. No questions please.
With the first mark on my skin
Today is the day you loved me
Yet started another story to begin
The story of killing me deep inside
The story of making me realize
Today is the day you stole from me
You stole yourself, what irony
Today is the day I remember
I tried to pretend and act
But as a matter of fact
I failed and failed and failed again
Today is the day we fell apart
With love in both our hearts
Today is the day I will remember always
For I've survived those terrible days
Today is the 4th of May.
Err. Yeah.. No questions please.
No comments:
Post a Comment