Hmm. So hi.
Well, why is it so that people change? Like they used to be awesome earlier and then they just change. I mean not when the grow up. When they're already grown ups and have that brain working properly, why do they still change? I hate the fact that everyone on this planet calls themselves 'Unique' but most of them are 'wannabes'. The keep on yapping about how they are, how they've been on top of the business and stuff like that when their real them is not even close to what they portray to be? Why can't people just stop being others and be what they were originally meant to be? Do what they like, look as they really want to etc. It's not some frickin' competition right? I mean if you're doing to be the best in some Miss Universe Pageant or something like that, it's cool but others? Why does everyone want to be like someone all the time? Why do most of them wish that they were like someone? I mean doesn't it hurt you to suppress your soul and be what everyone else is, whatever the new character/swag/attitude is? Being influenced is another thing. Being influenced is beautiful, but copying someone or being exactly like them is retarded and adds no value to your own self. Many a times I have seen people who try to win more people, friends by being like a popular person. Why? I fail to understand, always. There are people like people yet unique. You will find friends of your type. And the best thing is when you tell someone that they're being like someone they get so angry and stop talking to you. Haha, and the funniest is when someone was worth shit, lonely, the ideal person we see in cartoons who Nobody wants to talk to becomes a friend to you. That person is a beautiful person, that's why you start talking to them and after sometime, when they change, you're like......... umm dude? and they chuck attitude on you and say that they don't know what to say, how have they changed etc. It's scary and funny at the same time. You improve someone's reputation and they're like 'I'm cooler than you' and you're like, you wish you were bro? This is one precise reason why I've stopped being close to people. Actually there are 2 and I wish I never ever have a 3rd reason. Nobody's perfect, the ones who do this definitely not and you might not be either. But yeah, if someone tries to rule you, be polite, talk to them about it, if they don't stop, Beat their fucking ass up. If they say you're at fault for breaking off your friendship, let them say it. There are always better people. Trust me on this.
P.S- Call me a bitch. :*
No comments:
Post a Comment