I met a guy,
Called Nicola.
He is Italian.
He made me happy,
By being Italian.
And kissing my hand.
He does not know this,
Though.
I met a guy,
I felt something between us so strong.
I just,
Felt that he would be mine.
But he is not,
And he knows this,
Though.
I met a guy,
Called Nicola,
He pulled me through one of my toughest times.
I had ever had in life.
He made me oh so happy again,
He made me smile.
He is special.
To me.
But he does not know this,
Though.
I met a guy
Called Nicola
For the first time.
And maybe it was the last time I ever met him.
He got me so happy,
I almost let a tear of joy.
I almost thought he would be mine.
I almost thought he would get back to me.
I almost thought,
He would love me too.
I almost thought,
I found a new life.
I almost,
Fell in love
Almost.
And he knows this,
Though.
No comments:
Post a Comment