Sunday, 13 October 2013

Out of love

It starts here a new beginning, It called me here.
I take a stick out in your name and begin smoking it.
I don't know where to start, but I know how to end.
I end, I lose in the end, I am well aware of it.

I cannot look in your eye anymore, or your baby photos.
I cannot be the judge anymore, I cannot be biased to myself.
I do not however understand, why you want me to be there.
It just cannot take it anymore, my heart is hollow, but I can hear it scream.

It just will not let me go, it's grip is too strong.
I smoke another cigarette thinking of how I went wrong.
I lie down on the ground, lying to myself.
I try to take all your pain, I cannot see you looking for help.

I wish I could make things right, the way you want to.
I wish I could go against my own, but I'm not my own.
I would want to kiss you goodbye, and sail far away from you.
It kills me to say goodbye, but I have to leave you alone.

It starts here a new beginning, It called me here.
I take a stick out in your name and begin smoking it.
I am sorry to leave you out love, I am sorry to play this game.
Today I have to go, before I turn you insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment