Suddenly but yet again, it all just went,
In a flash,
And was changed with the feeling of resentment.
I was left alone again.
I tried to keep it off my face but this time I felt too,
weak.
I just was not interested anymore.
In myself.
In her.
In him.
And then I saw him.
One of the two.
But I did not realize it.
So now,
I was alone again.
I was so strong once.
Shattered again, towards a new end.
It is killing me.
I mean it really.
It's taken enough.
Enough.
I do not know myself anymore.
I cannot help myself, anymore.
I need someone.
But I cannot have them.
Cause in the end,
It always ends.
Me and Her.
Me and Them.
Me and
Him.
Him.
The problems in life just keep on adding.
I cannot trust anyone.
I should not be them around too.
But for me, that is just too rude.
I actually am feeling so blank right now.
But yet so hurt.
I do not know how that works.
But it just does.
Just like this world.
Just like this one
Mood Swing.
And it does not end here.
As usual.
In a flash,
And was changed with the feeling of resentment.
I was left alone again.
I tried to keep it off my face but this time I felt too,
weak.
I just was not interested anymore.
In myself.
In her.
In him.
And then I saw him.
One of the two.
But I did not realize it.
So now,
I was alone again.
I was so strong once.
Shattered again, towards a new end.
It is killing me.
I mean it really.
It's taken enough.
Enough.
I do not know myself anymore.
I cannot help myself, anymore.
I need someone.
But I cannot have them.
Cause in the end,
It always ends.
Me and Her.
Me and Them.
Me and
Him.
Him.
The problems in life just keep on adding.
I cannot trust anyone.
I should not be them around too.
But for me, that is just too rude.
I actually am feeling so blank right now.
But yet so hurt.
I do not know how that works.
But it just does.
Just like this world.
Just like this one
Mood Swing.
And it does not end here.
As usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment