Friday, 24 October 2014

Just how many times have you Lol'd today

Just how many times have you,
lol'd today, you fucking whacko?

Today is a weird day. Chicago is surprisingly neither cold, nor wet. But the people down at Wicker Park most certainly are. Probably because it's a Friday night and they are looking to get "turnt." But seriously, fuck these bullshit drinking laws of the United States. It's one thing that divides me from this country. Right now I would probably be in a club in Singapore with a vodka shot in my hand, another one already going down my oesophagus.  What you doing at home on a Friday. Boy, I am waiting for my fake i-day. I cannot fathom the stupidity of whoever thought that people should start drinking "legally" when they are 21. Like adolescents are known for fucking around in their age groups. They're going to fuck, drink, do drugs anyway. There is not only one way. Fucking idiots in the system. This is one of the areas which makes me lose my faith in the government and rich people. If I could just knock some sense in their brains... Or knock them in the fucking gut. 
I feel surprisingly arrogant today. Maybe it is this iced mocha I just had, or maybe it's the stupid people around me all over the fucking place. I would go with the second reason. I cannot stop thinking about this psychotic woman who's giving everybody a hard time. I cannot believe she can even give someone a "hard" time with that face and personality. Jamming to five hours in a cafe shop writing this, tell me I am Dali. 
I feel like the female version of Kanye West today. I do not know how that fucking bloke made it so big lol. I am looking at this wankstain typing something on his 4 inches waste of fucking technology. No seriously fuck that shit. I'd rather have a lobster telephone in my hand, because FUCKING DALI.
In case I did not tell you, there is no defined purpose of this post lol. But is there any defined purpose of any fucking thing any more? I guess not. 
I will tell you, one thing that I am certain about. Being an artist is f u c k i n g c o o l. Word. You can do anything you want without any given explanation. Why are you wearing that? Oh, I am an artist. Why are you drinking that? Oh I am an artist. Why are you having a seizure? Oh I am an artist. Why is he wanking about in public. Oh he's an artist. Just saying that I am an artist or he/she is an artist makes one think that one is fucking weird and basically just gives you a free ticket to do anything. Drugs, women, men, coffee, pissing on a Warhol painting when he's standing right there. Believe me, that's been done by the one and only, Salvador Dali. Shit you not. 
Dali is my alter ego. Or maybe, wait. Dali is my real ego. I am just not that great of an artist to fuck around with people's feelings but that does not stop me. Because I am Divya fucking Taneja. Literally, sometimes I feel like I am an asshole but then when I look around, I am surrounded by them. So I tend to conform. I just say everything I feel like on somebody's face. Take it or fucking leave it. I do not give a bloody fuck what you think. And I do not fucking care what you say about me. But the difference between you and me is that, I have shiny ass metal balls to say it to your dick shaped face. This may sound like a hate post but it's just what I feel about some people and I really do not give a fuck lol.
This bloke is stoned out of his fucking mind and is playing Mario and sucks at it. Lol, he is so bad at this. Bro, you just got killed- he does not give a fuck. But on the contrary, he wants to fuck. There are three kinds of sheeple. 1) those who give a fuck. 2) those who want to fuck. 3) those who just don't give a fuck in any shape, size or font. I think you can tell that I am obviously type 1. Lol. 
So, I have no clue what I am doing right now. The bro playing the video game just flaked lol. My lungs feel full of smoke and it is difficult to breathe right now. I do not know what I am doing with my life right now but I do not fucking care- why do you? There are sometimes you just got to tell your brain to shut the fuck up and then flash your tits. Yes. Believe me, you will feel 100% better. I swear to God, I'd be remarkable therapist. I despise the "self diagnosed" kind of people who just crib about everything and then turn out to have nothing wrong with them. I just think to myself, man, that cannot be true. You definitely do have something wrong or maybe it is just the absence of a brain. Gave that a thought, therapists? No. You know why? Because you cannot be truthful to people as you will not make any money, any more lol. You know it. You money hungry pieces of shit. After the greens- both ways. And no I am not talking about the vegetables.
ANYWAY, I have no idea what the fuck this post is  about. I literally do not know how I am such a fuckwit sometimes but it's cool. It makes me hip- lol. Back to the topic, just how many times have you lol'd today? I have pretty much lol'd through my day. Still loling to be honest. I scratched my face because I had to deal with somebody's stupidity today. So yeah. People do way too much to amuse me sometimes. It's great. A free comedy show, whenever, where ever. Well anyway, I have to sign off now because I cannot think of anything else to write. So bye cool. 

1 comment:

  1. http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http://paintings-art-picture.com/Salvador-Dali-Paintings/images/Salvador%252520Dali%252520Paintings%252520111.JPG&imgrefurl=http://paintings-art-picture.com/Salvador-Dali-Paintings/imagepages/image15.htm&h=1600&w=2008&tbnid=_hZnBqPzHs4lLM:&zoom=1&docid=Qczodk6XxpwgsM&hl=en-GB&ei=OydLVMexEYbt8AXP7YLoAg&tbm=isch&client=tablet-android-samsung&ved=0CBcQMygPMA84ZA

    ReplyDelete